City Language Centre welcomes you, the viewer of City Language Centre WebSite (the Site). The Site consists of https://cityenglish.edu.au.
Acceptance of terms
City Language Centre provides the Site subject to these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are between you and City Language Centre and govern your use of each City Language Centre website operated by or on behalf of the City Language Centre.
As you access the Site, it is your responsibility to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that by accessing and using the site you agree to be bound by and comply with the applicable terms.
Please help us keep the Site clean. If you see anything that violates these Terms and Conditions, please email details of the violation to the contacts below.
City Language Centre respects your privacy. Our Privacy Statement provides details about the City Language Centre Site policy on privacy.
Content providers/authors for the Site must comply with the privacy principles stated in City Language Centre Policies and Procedures.
Varying these terms
City Language Centre may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. It is your responsibility to be aware of the release date and document version of these Terms and Conditions.
You must not do any of the following when you access the City Language Centre Site:
- use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation the posting or transmitting any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane or spam material;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure, including but not limited to “spam” or other such unsolicited mass e-mailing techniques;
- mislead or deceive others through any act or omission or make any false representation about your identity, including the impersonation of a real or fictitious person or using an alternative identity or pseudonym;
- transfer content which contravenes a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement, insider trading laws, intellectual property rights or which you are not authorised to transfer to another party;
- conduct any activity which compromises or breaches another party’s patent rights, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- publish advertising material of any kind or market any goods or services directly to other users;
- introduce any virus, worm, Trojan horse, malicious code or other program to the Site which may damage computers or other computer-based equipment;
- stalk or harass anyone;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with the delivery of City Language Centre services or the services of our partners and clients;
- use the details of other users/ City Language Centre staff for anything other than the use expressly permitted by those users;
- sell, redistribute or use information contained on City Language Centre Site for a commercial purpose without City Language Centre’s prior written consent.
Access to City Language Centre website
Crawling or Spidering of City Language Centre content is prohibited as is framing or providing unauthorised interfaces to City Language Centre applications without the express permission by emailing to the contacts below.
The software used in connection with the Site is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by Australian and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes).
The software is owned and controlled by City Language Centre or its licensors.
Copyright © City Language Centre 2021 All rights reserved.
Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1969 (the Act), no part of the Site content may in any form or by any means be reproduced or transmitted without the prior permission of the publisher.
Monitoring and enforcement
The City Language Centre web team are not able to control and actively monitor content at all times. Despite the web team’s efforts, you may be exposed to objectionable content and City Language Centre encourages users to contact to the contacts below to report any objectionable content.
Requests for permission must be forwarded to:
You can report a copyright problem or non-compliant content or links on the City Language Centre website by email provided below. Please include your name, address, phone number and email address in the request, along with the relevant City Language Centre Site address, a description of the problem, the copyright owner and (where applicable) your capacity to act on their behalf, and any supporting information that might be of assistance.
City Language Centre
Level 3, Suite 303/343 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Phone: ++61 3 8639 0184
All third-party material included in the Site is attributed.
The material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be the subject of copyright protection under the Act.
Disclaimer of liability for information on the Site
Information that requires amendment should be referred to the City Language Centre.
All efforts have been made to ensure that material is accurate and current, however:
- City Language Centre makes no warranty, or guarantee, or promise expressed or implied, that the material on the Site is complete or up to date. Users requiring final confirmation should contact the department responsible for providing the information.
- City Language Centre makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information on the Site. Information provided about courses and facilities constitutes an expression of intent and is not to be taken as a firm offer or undertaking. City Language Centre reserves the right to discontinue or vary courses without notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any course.
- City Language Centre accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of direct or indirect use or application of any material or information on the Site.
- The views and opinions of the many authors expressed via the site do not necessarily represent those of City Language Centre.
City Language Centre reserves the right to alter any material or information on the Site and/or remove any material or information from the Site without notice.
City Language Centre provides links to Internet websites maintained by third parties over which City Language Centre has no control. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in linked websites.
City Language Centre will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third-party service provided by any third party. You acknowledge that you enter any third-party websites at your own risk.